½ cup Humboldt Organic Heavy Cream
3 Tbs powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
1 cup mascarpone cheese
Thick caramel sauce
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whip all ingredients except the mascarpone cheese and caramel sauce with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whip the mascarpone cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Combine the cream mixture with mascarpone cheese, gently folding together until mostly combined.
4. Drizzle caramel along the sides of your 4 serving bowls. Then, divide the cream mixture among the 4 bowls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Top with gingerbread cookies and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon before serving.