2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 3/4 cups Organic Humboldt Creamery whole milk
2 tablespoons melted and cooled Organic Humboldt Creamery salted butter
2 tablespoons Organic Humboldt Creamery salted butter (for pan)
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in the medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and melted butter until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture and whisk very gently until just combined. Do not mix until completely smooth. (This will help make the pancakes fluffier)
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat until quite hot. Add 2 tablespoons butter to coat the pan evenly.
- Use a measuring cup to pour 2-4 pancakes onto the pan (a quarter cup measuring cup works well).
- When pancakes show large bubbles all over, use a spatula to flip. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Continue until the rest of your batter is cooked. Add more butter to grease pan if necessary.