2 cups organic rolled oats
1/2 cup organic hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
1 tsp organic baking powder
1 1/2 tsp organic ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp organic sea salt
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1 cups Humboldt Creamery Organic Whole Milk
1 large organic egg
3 tbsp Humboldt Creamery Organic Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled slightly
2 tsp organic pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees place one rack in the top third of the oven. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, half the hazelnuts, the baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, milk, egg, 2 Tbs melted butter and the vanilla. Add oat mixture to the liquid mixture, stirring until combined.
- Pour half of the granola mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle two-thirds of the berries and hazelnuts over the top. Cover with the remaining granola mix and top with the remaining berries and hazelnuts.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until the top is nicely golden and the oat mixture has set. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Drizzle the remaining 1 Tbs melted butter on the top and serve.